Get started on your dream today.
Most conventional mortgages have either fixed or adjustable interest rates. Typical fixed interest rate loans have a term of 15 or 30 years. A shorter-term loan usually results in a lower interest rate.
- 97% Financing
- Fixed or adjustable rate
- HARP loans available
- 2nd Home, non-owner occupied investment property financing available
Other Loans We Offer
A jumbo loan allows for mortgage amounts above the maximum conforming loan limits. This allows for the convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount. Jumbo loans are available for primary residences, second or vacation homes, and investment properties.
- Loan amounts up to $5 million
- Fixed and adjustable rate loans
- Available for single family homes, townhouses, and condos
- Primary residence and second/vacation homes
Type of loan that allows you to convert some of the equity in your home into cash while you retain ownership. No repayment is required unless or until the borrower no longer occupies the residence, sells the home, or fails to meet the obligations of the mortgage.
- Must be 62 or older and occupy the home as their primary residence
- No employment restrictions
- Home counseling required
*These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.
Allows borrowers to purchase or refinance a home and make limited upgrades/repairs to the property all under one single loan.
- FHA qualified property
- Funds for improvement included in loan
- Owner Occupied only
- FHA down payment of 3.5%
- $100.00 down HUD Repo’s are eligible