NATURALiving Home Mortgage Program
Now is a great time to own a unique home in a rural area or hobby farm where children have room to play and livestock can graze. HOMESTAR has the solution – our NATURALiving Home Mortgage program.
Thinking about enjoying a relaxed, private lifestyle in the charming countryside? That dream could be closer than you think!
Program Advantages and Highlights:
- Solution for non-conventional properties
- Lock in long-term financing at a fixed rate
- Refinance to reduce your monthly payment, improve cash flow, or lock in a long-term fixed rate to secure future financial expectations
- Primary and secondary residences
- 5 to 160+ acres
- Pasture and tillable acreage
- Multiple non-contiguous parcels
- Horse ranches, vineyards, farms, and other acreages
- Outbuildings, barns, stables, silos, and sheds
- Schedule F income accepted
- Land rent for boarding or agriculture
Steel Sided Homes
HOMESTAR’s NATURALiving Home Mortgage program also offers flexible financing solutions for metal-framed homes and properties with steel siding/roof, such as barndominiums, shop homes, or shed homes.
Benefits of Steel Sided Homes:
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly
- Repels insects
- Stylish and modern
- Living area must exceed 1,000 sq. ft.
- Typical floor plan for living quarters
- One or two comparable sales with similar construction are allowed up to 50 miles in distance as well as 12 months in age
- Livestock or commercial activity are not allowed within the structure or a structure attached to the home
Achieve your dream of homeownership,
where you want to live!
Reach out to your local HOMESTAR Mortgage Loan Originator to learn more about the NATURALiving Home Mortgage program.