Use Your Tax Refund and Stimulus Payment(s) to Achieve Your Homeownership Goals
You can walk into your dream home sooner than you think!
Although this past year brought us uncertainty, achieving your homeownership goals is still possible. Support your homeownership goals by doing the following:
- Using your tax refund to help with any expenses
- Paying down debt
- Contributing to a down payment
- Paying for closing costs
- Completing large purchases, such as furniture, appliances, and more
- Covering costs for a home inspection and appraisal
- Saving for home improvements
- Making an extra mortgage payment
- Creating immediate growth in your wealth
- By using unexpected funds, such as stimulus payment(s), toward purchasing or refinancing your home, as they are not taxed
- Taking advantage of historically low mortgage rates
- Saving you more money
Make this your year to own a home! Contact one of our experienced Mortgage Loan Originators today.