COVID-19 has caused all of our regular routines to shift, but there are still many activities that you can enjoy while social distancing. We have compiled a list of fun activities you can do from the comfort of your home, ranging from arts and culture to fitness and sports.
Arts and Culture:
- The esteemed Metropolitan Opera in New York is streaming a free performance on their website every night. Visit Metropolitan Opera each day for a free performance.
- Google Arts and Culture is partnering with dozens of museums around the world, offering online exhibitions and virtual tours.
Education for Adults and Youth:
- Dreamed about going to an Ivy League school? Now is your chance! Harvard and other Ivy League schools are offering hundreds of free online courses
- The San Diego Zoo is featuring their animals on live cams every day! Gather your family and get an up-close look at their lions, tigers, and bears!
Fitness and Sports:
- Can’t go to the gym? No problem! Planet Fitness is streaming “Home Work-Ins” daily on their Facebook page!
Going Outdoors and Healthy Suggestions:
- It’s never a bad idea to go outside and sit in the comfort of your own backyard or on your front porch. Get some fresh air and soak up the Vitamin D!
- If you live in a non-densely populated area, feel free to take a stroll down the street or walk your dog. Make sure to maintain appropriate social distancing from others at all times.
We hope these ideas inspire you and help cure your boredom as you are practicing social distancing.
Please stay home and be safe to help flatten the curve. We are here to support you!